Presentations from TDW-Live#7
We are frantically editing the 16+ hours of video we recorded during TDW-Live#7. Over the next few weeks we will release the presentations to both TD-iQ subscribers and those delegates whom attended the event.
The best way to know when a presentation is available is to subscribe to our our newsletter and social channels!
Presentations we are currently editing:
Day 1 – Workshop Day
- Defining an ILS Process – Peter Stuttard – Aspire Consulting
- The Material Affect of Technical Publications on Through Life Engineering Costs – Michael Ingledew – Tech Data World
- Demystifying Augmented Reality – Wendy Farrell – Lionbridge
Day 2 – Practitioners Presentations (Technical Publications)
- The Challenge of [technical publication] Consolidation and protecting of Intellectual Property – James Whitehouse – Meggitt PLC
- Augmented Reality – a Study and Use case for Aerospace and Defence – Michael Ingledew – Tech Data World
- Updates in Augmented Reality – Wendy Farrell – Lionbridge
- Why Your Production Focus is Falling Short – Magnus Nordling – Flatirons Jouve
- Re-use of (ILS) Information in technical publications – Andreas Pinter (HiCo)
- Simplified Instruction in Augmented Reality – Berry Braster – Etteplan
- Effective Parts Catalog Management – David Ball – WebX Systems
- Spec Issue Mix and Match saves time and money – Michael Davis – SDL
- Service Excellence through digital transformation – Chidanand Hiremath & Avinash Bhandary – Capgemini
- Delivery of Export publications using Adobe FrameMaker – Paul Stevens – BAE Systems
Both delegates of TDW-Live#7 and full subscribers to TD-iQ can watch the recordings as they are published via their dashboard. If you are not a TDW Member and would like to know more about how you can access the above presentations and many more – please contact us at Tech Data World.