The Q3 Issue of the TDW Magazine will be shipping shortly!
A huge thank you goes to all of our contributors this issue! What is inside this bumper filled issue?
- All about Business Rules (Part 3) – Dr Mike Day
- From tail-gate warranty to life cycle thinking (Part 1) – Berry Braster
- Historical Illustrations for Haynes Manuals (Bismark, Swordfish) – Roy Scorer
- Adobe TCS (Part 3) – Ian Proudfoot
- Working behind the scenes with the S-Series of ILS Specifications – Paul Haslam
- Succession Planning – WHY? – Mike Ingledew
- The Circle of Life – Support Engineering and Innovation – Peter Stuttard
- SpecKnowPhobia, Behind The Data & Your Questions answered!
- ***NEW*** – Full Members (Software and Services Directory) making it easier to find the right software and service providers for your projects!
Due to the huge support we now receive from the vendor community this magazine is now available for FREE online – if you would like to learn more about how you may access the online and interactive version of the magazine – please email Claire (firstname.lastname@example.org)